Importance of Conference Calls
BTS JUNGKOOK IMAGINE || VIDEOCALL [ENG + ESP SUB]
Watch Live | Impeachment Trial Day 10: Vote on witnesses expected today
Ugly racist ass woman
That's just people not knowing any history about our nation. That lady's ignorant. If you can learn to hate you can learn to love.
Trump has made this okay
What is wrong her…there is no different between you.me.she.he.or they…we all born in the same earth..and we all believe love..peace..and happiness…
That lady is against the very unity & spirit of america and what makes this country great. She makes me sick.
bet u that woman is a liberal pretending to be a Trump supporter
Meshika. We are natives to this land and continent not like the racist eurotards
I'd say 10% of the population is racist, that leaves us 90% nice people out here….don't judge people by this racist lady.
A trumptard at its finest
Well blame your third world country and how trashy it is.
Don't attempt to educate that woman she is a lost cause you would be wasting your time.
At least Mexicans don’t pull out the AK at school 😒
This shit Is funny
She should be lined up for the firing squad, North Korea style
Sue her for tacos, ignorant, and for slander. And defamation!
I want to know what consequences that person faced? She has verbally assaulted that man. Why don't the police knock on her door and give her a warning? Are the other news channels showing this? If they aren't why not?! That woman's actions are deplorable, and ignorant. Lake Arrowhead needs to be picketed – especially if they don't do anything or say anything condemning this person's racist behavior.
Well she is just an ignorant woman repeating what she hears from POTUS.
Trump's America caught on camera… MARA (Make America Racist Again).
This is how us native people , r treated ,we Indians, and Latinos ,, we get no love and we r the native ,, this is racist America
She was simply brain washed by the president. He said everything she did hundreds of times over and over and over till it was implanted. We may all find what she did horrible but she is not the only one out there that feels this way. Sad days and way more to come. Keep strong people and fight back against hate. Educate, educate, educate.
ill beat up that woman
This is so staged. Horrible acting.
This is what trump country looks like
That women looks like she stinks up the restrooms in home's
Can she be charged with a hate crime for this in California
Some people shouldn’t wear leggings
Diversity is our greatest weakness, multiculturalism is evil.
What is a latinoe?
In my neck of the woods several latino families would chop down trees in local city parks and sell the wood. Drugs, Gangs, Murder. We had it all in our neighborhood until we said enough is enough and moved.
So he violated her borders and thought nothing of it. Typical. This also really happened guys, it completely wasn't staged and these are all very real people, down with Drumpf hahaha the tax cuts only added a few thousand dollars to poor people's incomes anyway
Make America great again! Send then back!
That woman is an American hero
Kind of noticed most the ones caught on camera being racist are overweight & ugly or just straight up ugly must be a self-esteem thing…
Oh heck no. Momma should have kicked her ass
Lol, Trump says the same huh? I think not! Just the fact that she was chosen to say such a thing means she got paid some money for it and the whole story is faked.
but he is amexican criminal. check his record. a criminal illegal alien from mehico.
What these white racist people need is a much straight in their mouths do next time they now they shouldn't be messing with us or saying racist comments these people r retarded
Play the whole video. Y’all are such a biased media
We have become the world's DUMPING GROUNDCome see our LA Sanctuary Shithole… Our beautiful skid row, with needles, feces, crime, and illegals!
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.